SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - THE POP EXPOSE 'New Batman Figures' By Mitchell Smith

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
THE POP EXPOSE 'New Batman Figures' By Mitchell Smith 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
 THE POP EXPOSE 'New Batman Figures' By Mitchell Smith
New Batman figures!

There have recently been new Batman figures released at retail. Figures in a 3-3/4 inch, 6 inch, and a 12 inch style have hit shelves. The 6 inch figures look really cool, this is such a great scale, this is a nice size and the detail and articulation is very nice. There are also 3-3/4 inch figures such as Joker, Man Bat, and Robin, that look pretty cool, and would go well with other 3-3/4 inch brands such as Marvel or G.I Joe. Then there is a 12 inch line. Not the best figures for articulation but not the worst.

They definitely have a certain quality to them and enough articulation and detail to display with other 12 inch figures. The Robin, Joker, and Harley Quinn were ones I had an eye on. These looked cool enough to be able to mesh with some other figures and create a pretty cool looking scene. All in all I like what I have seen, still waiting for a nice Penguin to come back around, I missed the really cool Danny DeVito one.

Have you checked out the new Batman figures at Retail this year? If so share your thoughts on the lineup below!

Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:28 pm
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]