SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - THE POP EXPOSE - 'Jabba's Sail Barge' By Mitchell Smith!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
THE POP EXPOSE - 'Jabba's Sail Barge' By Mitchell Smith! 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
 THE POP EXPOSE - 'Jabba's Sail Barge' By Mitchell Smith!
Star Wars Sail Barge by Hasbro!

Hasbro has produced Jabba's Sail Barge. This is not your average toy. In a similar fashion to the U.S.S. Flagg this is a large scale toy. It is 49.35 inches long, 14.65 wide and 17.01 tall. It weighs almost 14 lbs and carries a price tag of $499.99, that seems comparable to the price tag a modern day Flagg might carry.

This may be more comparable to a Terror Drome as far as the features such as the top being open and underneath there are various compartments or bays that have different functions. Some of the features include a highly detailed cockpit, prison cell, an armory, a kitchen, and a lounge. Complete with its signature sails on top made of fabric, this is sure to be a hit for the Star Wars fans and collectors. Although I would love one of these the price tag is going to keep me at bay on this one, but I will be dreaming of it this holiday season.

Would you love to have Jabba's Sail Barge as part of your collection? Let us know below!

Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:43 am
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]