SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - THE GIFTED Sn. 2 Ep. #3 'coMplications' TONIGHT!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
THE GIFTED Sn. 2 Ep. #3 'coMplications' TONIGHT! 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
 THE GIFTED Sn. 2 Ep. #3 'coMplications' TONIGHT!
Tonight on an all new episode of The Gifted titled, 'coMplications', Eclipse is back working with the 'Inner Circle' to get help to save his daughter! Check out the synopsis and the promo below and share your thoughts. The Gifted airs Tuesday evenings at 7pm Central on Fox!

THE HEALTH OF THE BABY IS IN JEOPARDY ON AN ALL-NEW "THE GIFTED" TUESDAY, OCTOBER 9, ON FOX

Polaris' baby begins to suffer from a deadly illness, leaving the Inner Circle unable to heal her, and prompting them to turn to an unexpected source for help. Meanwhile, Reed and Lauren take an excursion to deliver illegal meds, but Reed's powers complicate their plans. Then, Thunderbird and Blink meet the leader of the Morlocks - a shadowy group of mutants that live underground - who offers to help them find the Inner Circle, but the two factions may not have the same goals in the all-new "coMplications" episode of THE GIFTED.

Action-adventure family drama THE GIFTED, from Marvel, tells the story of a suburban couple whose ordinary lives are rocked by the sudden discovery that their children possess mutant powers. Forced to go on the run from a hostile government, the family joins up with an underground network of mutants and must fight to survive.

Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:04 am
Profile Send private message
Founder
Founder

Post Re: THE GIFTED Sn. 2 Ep. #3 'coMplications' TONIGHT!
I decided to pull the trigger and cancel this on my dvr. Was ok show but just didnt wow me. Better shows to give my time.

Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:24 pm
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]