SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - DC Universe Casts Brec Bessinger as STARGIRL!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
DC Universe Casts Brec Bessinger as STARGIRL! 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
 DC Universe Casts Brec Bessinger as STARGIRL!
We recently brought you the news that the new DC Universe Streaming service would be launching a new 'Stargirl' live action series. Today we have learned that actress Brec Bessinger, best known for her role on Nickelodeon’s Bella & the Bulldogs has been cast for the lead role.

“There is no other character in comic books more special to me than Stargirl,” series Executive Producer and Stargirl co-creator Geoff Johns said in a statement. “After searching far and wide I can say there is no other actor on the planet that embodies her more than Brec Bassinger. Brec’s warmth, strength, humor and positive energy are core to who Courtney Whitmore is. I’m so grateful she’s signed on for the role.”

Stargirl will inspire “an unlikely group of young heroes to stop the villains of the past. This new drama reimagines Stargirl and the very first superhero team, the Justice Society of America, in an unpredictable series.

ImageImage

Last bumped by ⚡ Kal-El ⚡ on Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:30 am.

Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:30 am
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]