SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - LUCIFER Ep. 3x21 'Anything Pierce Can Do I Can Do Better'!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
LUCIFER Ep. 3x21 'Anything Pierce Can Do I Can Do Better'! 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
 LUCIFER Ep. 3x21 'Anything Pierce Can Do I Can Do Better'!
Fox has released the promo for the next episode of Lucifer titled, 'Anything Pierce Can Do I Can Do Better'! Will Cain losing his mark make him want to embrace life and change the path he has been on most of this season? Check out the promo for next week's episode below and share your thoughts. Lucifer airs Monday evenings at 7pm Central!

LUCIFER AND CHLOE'S RELATIONSHIP COULD CHANGE FOREVER ON AN ALL-NEW "LUCIFER" MONDAY, APRIL 23, ON FOX

When a prima ballerina is brutally murdered, Lucifer helps Chloe solve the case and attempts to keep her focus away from Pierce. Amenadiel begs Charlotte to help him with an important plan, and Maze remains devoted to a task from which Pierce asked her to back away. Then, Chloe confronts Lucifer about his meddling in her life, but as he's about to make a huge confession, he finds out something that changes everything in the all-new "Anything Pierce Can Do I Can Do Better" episode of LUCIFER airing Monday, April 23 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Entering its third season, the story of the original fallen angel continues. As Season Two came to a close, Lucifer took care of a little problem called Mom, aka Charlotte (Tricia Helfer). But now he’s facing an even greater challenge – finding out who kidnapped him, and why his angel wings are back. In addition, Tom Welling (Smallville) joins the cast as Marcus Pierce, an accomplished police lieutenant who is everything Lucifer (Tom Ellis) is not – strategic, reserved and well-respected. But perhaps even more annoying are all the things they have in common. Both men are charming, charismatic and handsome as hell. So when Pierce starts developing a connection with Decker (Lauren German), Lucifer's devilish traits are inflamed.

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:44 am
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]