SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - The POP EXPOSE 'Star Wars Fall Figure Line' by MS!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
The POP EXPOSE 'Star Wars Fall Figure Line' by MS! 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
 The POP EXPOSE 'Star Wars Fall Figure Line' by MS!
Star Wars fall figure line up

The Star Wars fall figure lineup isn’t all that bad. The Black Series 6 inch line looks solid with Bespin Han Solo and Hoth Leia being my 2 favorites, which I hope this will lead to a Bespin Luke and maybe a Yoda re-release. I’ve been holding out on the 6 inch Solo figures, but Beckett, Val, and L3-37 all look nice but again I’m holding off on this line. Rogue One’s Rio Durant has a very nice looking figure which this will probably be the rare one to find.

Also in this lineup is a skiff guard Lando, Dengar,and a trooper of some sort, but I also saw a Rebel Trooper from New Hope and a Gamorrean Guard that was double the price for some reason at Target. So for now I’m not picking up any of the 6 inch line but over all the line looks very good, but I’m saving my money. Han from the movie Solo was released in Black Series 3-3/4 inch figure along with Beckett, L3-37 and Val in standard straight arm fashion and coming as well is Rio Durant. Doctor Aphra was also just released and is a nice looking figure. This is definitely not like the last few years when Lucas was still at the steering wheel , but this might be one of the best line ups since the Disney purchase.

There is a nice balance that gives a look at several of the franchise movies. It looks like they are aiming at kids and collectors alike, so if you are a Star Wars fan be patient it looks like Disney is on the right path to releasing a little something for everyone and I’m sure their focus is geared up for Christmas at the present time.

Which of the new Star Wars figures do you plan on picking up? Let us know below!

Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:27 am
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]