SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - The DIC GI JOE Discussions Thread!!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
The DIC GI JOE Discussions Thread!! 
Founder
Founder

Post Re: The DIC GI JOE Discussions Thread!!
Finishing up disc one of season 2. "Sword" with SS and SE working together as joes was really cool seeing for the first time. What im enjoying most is watching all these new joes I've gotten from the fss like cesspool,skullbuster,frag vipers,desert scorpions,ect. Also I've noticed the dic series kind of got back tp its roots with hooded cc, major blood and silver headed destro.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:23 pm
Profile Send private message
Founder
Founder

"Meessenger from the deep" is still one my faves. Watching the classic Falcon on drugs episode. Om going to touch on this later

Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:13 pm
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
STORMSHADOW__210 wrote:
"Meessenger from the deep" is still one my faves. Watching the classic Falcon on drugs episode. Om going to touch on this later

Yeah "The Greatest Evil" which is the one where falcon and the Crimson Guard Immortal's sister is on drugs is one of my favorite episodes. I love that Grey suit Sonic Fighters Falcon figure too, its one of my favorites.

Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:24 pm
Founder
Founder

FINISHED IT!!! in record time lol, was kind of ...well was very disapointed that the last two episodes were flashback clips.Metalheads reuinon was awesome, really hope the fss3 gives us a metalhead.

What i loved MOST ,was getting a chance to get to know the joes and cobras more since i was moving away from the brand at this time as a kid. Also,i really enjoyed how they still gave nods to the older generation with major blood,silver head destro,hooded cc, arah duke and scarlett

One of my FAVORITE episodes was called "The Sword" where i got to see a "good" ss and was blown away when SS betrays gi joe again later in the season.

Last but not least...i really appreciate the FSS sooooooooooooooooooooo much more now by giving us all these great DIC characters like the desert scorpions,cesspool and toxo vipers. I am proud to own the complete series now.

Capt , you asked me a few months back about the special features , season 2 does include a documentary about the hasbro team the made the figures and the series in the late 80s,was pretty interesting.

Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:54 pm
Founder
Founder

STORMSHADOW__210 wrote:
FINISHED IT!!! in record time lol, was kind of ...well was very disapointed that the last two episodes were flashback clips.Metalheads reuinon was awesome, really hope the fss3 gives us a metalhead.

What i loved MOST ,was getting a chance to get to know the joes and cobras more since i was moving away from the brand at this time as a kid. Also,i really enjoyed how they still gave nods to the older generation with major blood,silver head destro,hooded cc, arah duke and scarlett

One of my FAVORITE episodes was called "The Sword" where i got to see a "good" ss and was blown away when SS betrays gi joe again later in the season.

Last but not least...i really appreciate the FSS sooooooooooooooooooooo much more now by giving us all these great DIC characters like the desert scorpions,cesspool and toxo vipers. I am proud to own the complete series now.

Capt , you asked me a few months back about the special features , season 2 does include a documentary about the hasbro team the made the figures and the series in the late 80s,was pretty interesting.

see the FSS needs to tackle Pathfinder, Ambush, Salvo, CGI, just for starters, also we could really use Metal Head like you said as well as Laser Viper. Love to see Crimson Guard Immortal, Sonic Fighters Falcon as well as all of the Eco Warriors.

Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:04 pm
Founder
Founder

I think the fss is really going to bring home our modern collection with the dic era, cant wait! I am so glad to own this series, it is a interesting era in gi joe.

Got to get tough...yo joe

Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:59 am
Founder
Founder

I think its time again

Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:35 am
Founder
Founder

STORMSHADOW__210 wrote:
I think its time again

Are you starting with Operation Dragonfire? or United We Stand?

Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9