SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - BLACK LIGHTNING To End After This Season!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
BLACK LIGHTNING To End After This Season! 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
 BLACK LIGHTNING To End After This Season!
In some late breaking news today The CW has announced that Black Lightning will be ending after this season. While fans of the show may take solace in the fact that a new show featuring the character 'Painkiller' from the Black Lightning Universe is in the works. Check out the details on this below and share your thoughts. Black Lightning will kick off its final season on Monday, February 8th at 8pm Central on The CW.

“When we first started the Black Lightning journey, I knew that Jefferson Pierce and his family of powerful Black Women would be a unique addition to the super hero genre,” executive producer Salim Akil said in a statement. “The love that Blerds and all comic book fans around the globe have shown this series over the past three seasons proved what we imagined, Black People Want To See Themselves in all their complexities.”

He continued, “Thank you to the phenomenal cast, writers and crew without whom none of this would’ve been possible. I’m incredibly proud of the work we’ve been able to do and the moments we’ve been able to create in bringing DC’s first African-American family of super heroes to life for the culture.”

“I’m very grateful to Peter Roth, Warner Bros. TV, Mark Pedowitz, The CW Network and Greg Berlanti for their partnership and support of my vision at every step of this journey,” he concluded. “While Season Four may be the end of one journey, I’m extremely excited to usher in a new chapter and continued collaboration with The CW as we tell the story of Painkiller.”

Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:34 pm
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]