SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Mid-Season Premiere Synopsis Released

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Mid-Season Premiere Synopsis Released 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Mid-Season Premiere Synopsis Released
ABC has released the official synopsis for the upcoming mid-season premiere of Marvel's Agents of Shield titled, 'All the Comforts of Home'. In this episode we find that 'Carl Creel' will be making his return as 'The Absorbing Man'! Check out the details below and share your thoughts. Marvel's Agents of Shield returns Friday, March 2nd at 8pm Central on ABC.

Coulson and team set out to rewrite the course of humanity’s fate, but they’re unaware that their efforts will dramatically change one S.H.I.E.L.D agent’s life, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” FRIDAY, MARCH 2 (9:01-10:01 p.m. EST), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso “Mack” MacKenzie and Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena “Yo-Yo” Rodriguez.

Guest starring are Jeff Ward as Deke, Catherine Dent as General Hale, Dove Cameron as Ruby, Brian Patrick Wade as Carl Creel, Briana Venskus as Agent Piper, Shontae Saldana as Candice Lee, Antonio Aaron as Officer Kennedy, Stewart Skelton as Chief Wellins, Patrick Warburton as General Stoner, Joel David Moore as Noah, Josh Fingerhut as bartender and Amy Tolsky as woman.

ImageImage

Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:03 pm
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]