SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - SUPERGIRL Sn. #3 Ep. #21 'Not Kansas' TONIGHT!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
SUPERGIRL Sn. #3 Ep. #21 'Not Kansas' TONIGHT! 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
 SUPERGIRL Sn. #3 Ep. #21 'Not Kansas' TONIGHT!
Tonight on an all new episode of Supergirl titled, 'Not Kansas', As you might imagine with the play on words in the title, Kara is Going home and with that we see the exciting return of Erica Durance playing 'Alura', Kara's Kryptonian mother. Check out more details on this episode below and share your thoughts. Supergirl airs Monday evenings at 7pm Central on The CW!

Source: TVLine

Erica Durance Speaking with TVLine, “Ultimately, this is going to put Kara in a dilemma having to deal with the black kryptonite. I believe that [Alura] obviously sides with her daughter … but it’s a little bit more of a problem for Supergirl. In order to save her new adopted family, she’s taking from her mother, right? So it’s this strange dilemma. Of course, Alura would do anything to help her, and it also galvanizes her to say, ‘OK, I’m going to continue to work on your father’s work and I’m going to get this done and I’m going to make it so that we are not dependent on this black rock.’ So it’s a new mission for Alura as well.”

“I reveal how much I’m culpable — and I was — in the fate of Krypton, and some of the things that I did, and the way that I ruled on Krypton. That set the stage for the prison. And then everybody escapes so there’s also the fact that Alura is partly responsible for them escaping. That’s kind of interesting.”

"Not Kansas" - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, V) (HDTV)

KARA CONSIDERS A MAJOR LIFE CHANGE - Kara (Melissa Benoist) makes a major life decision. Meanwhile, J'onn (David Harewood) finds out that special DEO-caliber guns have hit the streets of National City. Dermott Downs directed the episode written by Gabriel Llanas & Anna Musky-Goldwyn (#321). Original airdate 6/4/2018.

Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:13 am
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]