SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - LEGENDS OF TOMORROW SN 3 Ep. 16 'I, AVA' TONIGHT!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
LEGENDS OF TOMORROW SN 3 Ep. 16 'I, AVA' TONIGHT! 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
 LEGENDS OF TOMORROW SN 3 Ep. 16 'I, AVA' TONIGHT!
Tonight on an all new episode of DC's Legends of Tomorrow titled, 'I, AVA', Ava is here Ava is everywhere as the Legends must deal with a host of of 'Ava' clones. Check out the promo below and share your thoughts. DC's Legends of Tomorrow airs Monday evenings at 7pm Central on The CW!

When Ava (guest star Jes Macallan) disappears, Sara (Caity Lotz) and Ray (Brandon Routh) set out to find her after some prodding from Time Bureau agent Gary (guest star Adam Tsekhman) and a disturbing truth about Ava. Amaya (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) tasks Zari (Tala Ashe) with helping train Rory (Dominic Purcell) in controlling his own Totem power. Meanwhile, Nate (Nick Zano) and Wally (Keiynan Lonsdale) set out on a mission that goes awry when they pair with an unlikely person to try and get a Totem. Dean Choe directed the episode written by Ray Utarnachitt & Daphne Miles (#316). Original airdate 3/26/2018.

After defeating the Legion of Doom, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow face a new existential threat created by their actions at the end of last season. By revisiting a moment in time they’d already participated in, they’ve essentially fractured the timeline and created anachronisms all across time! Our team must find a way to return all the anachronisms to their original timelines before the time stream falls apart. But before our Legends can jump back into action, Rip Hunter and his newly established Time Bureau call their methods into question and disband the team. Challenging the Time Bureau’s authority, they recruit a hacker from the future, Zari Tomaz and continue their time travelling shenanigans, while insisting that however messy their methods may be, some problems are beyond the Bureau’s capabilities. Some problems can only be fixed by Legends.

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Last bumped by ⚡ Kal-El ⚡ on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:20 am.

Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:20 am
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]