SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - GOTHAM TV Series Discussion!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 9:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
GOTHAM TV Series Discussion! 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
Post Re: GOTHAM TV Series Discussion!
Man for those watching Gotham, tonight had to be the best episode of the season. Bullock and Falcone breaking jim out of jail. And i am just wondering if his baby is not actually 'dead', but hidden for some reason. Also, Paul Reubens performance as pengiuns father was just amazing. I wish he was sticking around for more than 2 episodes.

ImageImage

Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:09 pm
Profile Send private message
Founder
Founder

Well Galavan is now in pieces thanks to Butch's Bazooka. But, will we see Azrael again? I am guessing yes. And, it looks like good old Fish Mooney is returning before this season is over as well. I left tonight's episode wondering if the big fella that was shown at Indian Hill is actually Killer Croc. And it looks like Barnes is still on life support, so mabee he will make it into season 3.

ImageImage

Mon May 09, 2016 10:20 pm
Founder
Founder

ok ok ok....I know I'm late but I just watched last weeks episode.......what does everyone think of Fox's new vision for the penguin and his "partner" the riddler>?

Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:38 am
Founder
Founder

STORMSHADOW__210 wrote:
ok ok ok....I know I'm late but I just watched last weeks episode.......what does everyone think of Fox's new vision for the penguin and his "partner" the riddler>?

I was not happy about it, until things changed up and now Nygma has a new love interest, which i am betting is going to turn he and penguin against each other. Overall though, i think this has been the best season of Gotham so far. The action has been better, and now that Bruce is older he can get involved in more things. Really loving the more adult version of poison ivy as well.

ImageImage

Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:46 am
Founder
Founder

It seems that homosexuality is the new "hot thing" in tv these days. Almost to the point that it is being shoved in our faces. I don't care about anyone's sexual preference but turning one of the most ruthless and popular villains in the DC universe into the direction Fox is going....doesn't feel right. Where do we draw the line? Whats next ? Will Superman soon be enjoying candle light dinners with "Roberto" instead of Lane? Once I came to the conclusion that Bob Kane would be spinning in his grave with what Fox has done and that Fox clearly has decided to do their own thing, I just decided to go with the flow and enjoy the show for what its worth. A interesting take on Gotham in a rare timeline.

Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12