SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - THE POP EXPOSE 'SOLO' by Mitchell Smith!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
THE POP EXPOSE 'SOLO' by Mitchell Smith! 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
 THE POP EXPOSE 'SOLO' by Mitchell Smith!
This past week action figures started hitting stores for the upcoming Star Wars spin off movie, Solo. I love the idea of the spin off movies, but the very first teaser trailer I saw for Solo it didn’t really excite me. Now that there have been a couple trailers and the action figures are starting to trickle in, I have changed my whole perspective on this spin off movie. It’s hard to picture Han Solo as anyone different then Harrison Ford or Lando as anyone other then Billy D Williams, but I’m now thinking of it as the reboot of Kirk and Spock.

Any one who grew up with Star Wars as I did has to unlearn what they have learned. If you can take a step back, open your mind, and take it for face value, this movie now looks like its going to be awesome and perhaps have a trilogy to itself. As Han states in the trailer I have a good feeling about this. I do get a good vibe and seeing some of the new action figures shows me there was some thought a care put into developing a younger Han and Lando. If we don’t see them in this movie, I hope we get some Greedo, some deep bellowing gibberish from Jabba, and maybe get an idea how fast a par sec really is, in a sequel to Solo.

I hope its not just my pipe dream, but the more I see of this, the more I think that this could easily be a trilogy. I’m setting aside a little cash and passed on the 3-3/4 inch figures for now, assuming that there will be some cool Black Series figures once the release date gets closer. I’m stoked and I can’t wait for this to hit theaters and can’t wait for some cool figures, I think this one will be a big hit.

Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:17 am
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]