SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - "Me Grimlock In Transformers 4?" And All Hail Galvatron?

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
"Me Grimlock In Transformers 4?" And All Hail Galvatron? 
Serpentor's Loyal Cadre
Serpentor's Loyal Cadre

Faction: OG13 Autobot
Aliases: JS17
Primary Military Specialty: Breaking things
Secondary Military Specialty: Fixing things
Grade: Un-schooled
Post Re: "Me Grimlock In Transformers 4?" And All Hail Galvatron?
I personaly don't have a problem with Bay's directing, I wish some of the scripts would have been diferent though. I realy liked the first one it took a bit to get over the fact Bumble Bee is now a camaro but I never was a Bee fan even as a kid. I have a different favorite mini-bot:) the second had a bit too much childish things going on with it, kinda like star wars with two Jar Jars. The third got a bit better and now I just hope 4 will be good.

Wed May 22, 2013 8:27 pm
Profile Send private message
Post Re: "Me Grimlock In Transformers 4?" And All Hail Galvatron?
Well nother post has Mysteriously disappeared (though that shit didnt happen here). Anyways Bays directing is always been of little substance and always just flash in the pants. the first one was bad (toilet humor terrible acting...pot jokes) the second one was liek wtf is going on here and the third was full of inconsitency moments like dino supposedly died then he magically shows up, prime acting UTTERLY out of character by summarily executing megatron who was also just terrible) and the fourth is NOT shaping up to be in beter and will further continue the runination of classic characters and storylines just to satisfy bays enourmous, eronious ego. theres nothing wrong making a tf movie updated but the way bay did it was piss poor sci fi channel straight to dvd style and it was horrible.

Thu May 23, 2013 8:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3