SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - The Break Room

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 26, 2020 5:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 17173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1695, 1696, 1697, 1698, 1699, 1700, 1701 ... 1718  Next
The Break Room 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
Post Re: The Break Room
protoxero wrote:
⚡ Kal-El ⚡ wrote:
Train wrote:
Tuesday already, morning all hope you have a good day

Very slow news day yesterday at the lair, looks like Supergirl and Batwoman have run out of new episodes in the can, so they may be done now due to the studio shut down. Got in some time playing Super Mario World on Super Nintendo, watched a few episodes of G.I.Joe, including 'Haul Down The Heavens', still one of my favorite episodes, the dialogue in it is epic.

Going on a scavenger hunt this morning to try and find some chicken at one of the stores, wish me luck :+D :+D :bigsup:

You should probably practice beating road pig in nes Joe #1, just saying... The key is to rush him, and jump over the rocks, keep shooting he will go down. Have fun when you get to globlous, he's more a pain imo.

Dude for some reason i can't get my gi joe cartridge to start up, i cleaned it with alcohol twice, i tried the eraser method, still no dice, any other tips for getting an old cartridge to work? I have been wanting to play it since i got my nes hooked back up last week.

Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:18 pm
Profile Send private message
Founder
Founder

Faction: Gi Joe
Code Name: Protoxero
File Name: Unknowen
Aliases: Proto
Primary Military Specialty: Ninja
Secondary Military Specialty: Covert Opps
Grade: 0-4
⚡ Kal-El ⚡ wrote:
protoxero wrote:
⚡ Kal-El ⚡ wrote:
Train wrote:
Tuesday already, morning all hope you have a good day

Very slow news day yesterday at the lair, looks like Supergirl and Batwoman have run out of new episodes in the can, so they may be done now due to the studio shut down. Got in some time playing Super Mario World on Super Nintendo, watched a few episodes of G.I.Joe, including 'Haul Down The Heavens', still one of my favorite episodes, the dialogue in it is epic.

Going on a scavenger hunt this morning to try and find some chicken at one of the stores, wish me luck :+D :+D :bigsup:

You should probably practice beating road pig in nes Joe #1, just saying... The key is to rush him, and jump over the rocks, keep shooting he will go down. Have fun when you get to globlous, he's more a pain imo.

Dude for some reason i can't get my gi joe cartridge to start up, i cleaned it with alcohol twice, i tried the eraser method, still no dice, any other tips for getting an old cartridge to work? I have been wanting to play it since i got my nes hooked back up last week.

Do other games work good? You probably need a new pin connector on the nes, I had mine replaced some time ago. Besure to have someone who knows how to do it do it for you, nes are fussy! Pin connectors are cheeper then a new nes, Try pushing the game in tightly then pull it lil bit out keeping it locked down in the tray. You want good cleen contacts on the pin and the cart, cleen with 91% alcohol and q tips,air dry don't blow on the cart. Good luck.

Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:34 pm
Founder
Founder

Good mornin fellers! It's hump daaaaaaaaayuh. Hope everyone is still well today?

Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:05 am
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

Faction: Cobra Contractor
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: CLASSIFIED
Aliases: YTJ (more acronym than alias)
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-Intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4
We are all still well. Wearing my Lair shirt today as I work from home.

My wife worked Mon-Tues-Wed (today), then she is off Thurs-Fri.

I think the grocery rush has calmed. Older son isn't scheduled to work until the weekend. But this is the "regularly" scheduled spring break for our school district. So the kids who had no plans got more hours, and the college kids got fewer and a chance to rest. Also, since no one can go away for Spring break, other HS age workers who had plans cancelled now want more hours.

I'm commenting between computer processes and responding to my boss.

We are trying to figure out if we can have someone besides her come in to open the mail, scan documents, and deposit checks. The higher ups are trying to redefine "essential."

Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:17 am
Founder
Founder

yorktownjoe wrote:
We are all still well. Wearing my Lair shirt today as I work from home.

My wife worked Mon-Tues-Wed (today), then she is off Thurs-Fri.

I think the grocery rush has calmed. Older son isn't scheduled to work until the weekend. But this is the "regularly" scheduled spring break for our school district. So the kids who had no plans got more hours, and the college kids got fewer and a chance to rest. Also, since no one can go away for Spring break, other HS age workers who had plans cancelled now want more hours.

I'm commenting between computer processes and responding to my boss.

We are trying to figure out if we can have someone besides her come in to open the mail, scan documents, and deposit checks. The higher ups are trying to redefine "essential."

Our state school super decided to keep schools closed for the rest of the year, the state school board is supposed to vote today to decide if the kids have to do learning from home via google classroom, or if they are just going to pack it in. Our governor just put us on total shut down until April 21st just supposed to leave the house for essentials. And on top of that a husband and wife came down with corona in the town right next to ours, they both had to be hospitalized and the poor guy is on a ventilator.

On a positive note i get some pay tomorrow, so looking forward to getting some groceries instead of scraping the bottom of the barrel. Im glad to hear all of your family is well, and sounds like things are going decent so far up there.

Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:27 am
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

Faction: Cobra Contractor
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: CLASSIFIED
Aliases: YTJ (more acronym than alias)
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-Intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4
Indeed!

Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:55 pm
Founder
Founder

yorktownjoe wrote:
Indeed!

Looking Sharp fellow Lair man! *urock* *urock*

Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:56 pm
Founder
Founder

No flash :(

Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:25 pm
Founder
Founder

STORMSHADOW__210 wrote:
No flash :(

Sadly it looks like, even though they still have a couple they have already shot that they could go ahead and air now, all the cw shows are saving what they have left until they can finish shooting the end of the season for everything.

Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:53 am
Founder
Founder

Man i don't know if i can make it all summer with no baseball and NBA playoffs. Weekends need sports. :swirlflush: :swirlflush:

Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1695, 1696, 1697, 1698, 1699, 1700, 1701 ... 1718  Next