SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - The Break Room

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1606, 1607, 1608, 1609, 1610, 1611, 1612  Next
The Break Room 
Founder
Founder

Post Re: The Break Room

Suicide Squad: with Harley Quinn #suicidesquad #torontolife

A video posted by Ryan Ramsey (@ramsey.rgba) on

Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:22 am
Profile Send private message
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
STORMSHADOW__210 wrote:

Suicide Squad: with Harley Quinn #suicidesquad #torontolife

A video posted by Ryan Ramsey (@ramsey.rgba) on

Dude i really kinda feel bad for Lowry, the guy chokes at every big opportunity. It reminds me of the 1995 finals when Nick Anderson couldn't hit anything and cost the Magic the series against the Rockets.

Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:03 pm
Founder
Founder

It always comes down to one thing for me. As a life long spurs fan, seeing kawai in finals is hard to swallow. From derozans mental state of seeing the guy he was traded for taking raptors to finals and possibly winning a title the first year after trade....thats all a hard pill to swallow. Especially with kawais smug uncle trying to rewrite history on why kawai got traded.

Now you know i hate the warriors more than any team in history. A top 5 mvp player joining a 73 win team to stack the deck to coast to titles was pathetic and i give no respect. That said, i actually hoped KD would not return and warriors would win series and accomplish two things for spurs fans.

1 no way kawai gettng a ring can be his reward for what he allowed his uncle to do. Pop last season begged kawai to announce he was done for season so media would drop circus story and kawai refused. Resulting in pop having to face cameras and mics asking “wheres kawai” questions. While behind scenes kawai and his uncle stayed in a nyc suite for months. He got paid 19 mil to play 9 games. He was cleared to play by the most noble and respected medical team in sports and refused to play. Wouldnt even show up to support team behind spurs bench in 2017 wcf .Add that and how kawais uncle had kawai hide from spurs staff who showed up in nyc to get progress report and putting pop through that while his poor wife was gettng sicker. I just simply cant root for raptors. Now i still like kawai . Most my issue is with his piece of shit uncle whos using his nephew to fatten his pockets. But i cant let a title be his reward the very next season.

2 if warriors won series without kd then that would hopefully be his ultimate verification that hes not needed and would leave warriors in free agency this summer ending the 5 all star warriors “dynasty”

Win win

Then something happened. KD came back. For the first time since his okc days, i was genuinely cheering for kd. Showed a lot of heart. He was on fire too. Then the injury happened. Followed by a weeping gm who announced it was the worst injury for a basketball player. So sad for him and hope he can continue his career and come as close to possible as being a great player.

Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:28 pm
Founder
Founder

STORMSHADOW__210 wrote:
It always comes down to one thing for me. As a life long spurs fan, seeing kawai in finals is hard to swallow. From derozans mental state of seeing the guy he was traded for taking raptors to finals and possibly winning a title the first year after trade....thats all a hard pill to swallow. Especially with kawais smug uncle trying to rewrite history on why kawai got traded.

Now you know i hate the warriors more than any team in history. A top 5 mvp player joining a 73 win team to stack the deck to coast to titles was pathetic and i give no respect. That said, i actually hoped KD would not return and warriors would win series and accomplish two things for spurs fans.

1 no way kawai gettng a ring can be his reward for what he allowed his uncle to do. Pop last season begged kawai to announce he was done for season so media would drop circus story and kawai refused. Resulting in pop having to face cameras and mics asking “wheres kawai” questions. While behind scenes kawai and his uncle stayed in a nyc suite for months. He got paid 19 mil to play 9 games. He was cleared to play by the most noble and respected medical team in sports and refused to play. Wouldnt even show up to support team behind spurs bench in 2017 wcf .Add that and how kawais uncle had kawai hide from spurs staff who showed up in nyc to get progress report and putting pop through that while his poor wife was gettng sicker. I just simply cant root for raptors. Now i still like kawai . Most my issue is with his piece of shit uncle whos using his nephew to fatten his pockets. But i cant let a title be his reward the very next season.

2 if warriors won series without kd then that would hopefully be his ultimate verification that hes not needed and would leave warriors in free agency this summer ending the 5 all star warriors “dynasty”

Win win

Then something happened. KD came back. For the first time since his okc days, i was genuinely cheering for kd. Showed a lot of heart. He was on fire too. Then the injury happened. Followed by a weeping gm who announced it was the worst injury for a basketball player. So sad for him and hope he can continue his career and come as close to possible as being a great player.

My theory, will KD stay with the Warriors and take less money seeing as how he won't be able to play at all next season now with a torn achilles, OR will he bite on the super max contract My lamo Knicks will give him. Either way, the Warriors will be a very different team next year, because i don't see Cousins coming back either because the Warriors will definitely be giving Clay Thompson a max deal to return.

First guess? Cousins and Anthony Davis reunite with the Lakers. Kyre Irving signs with Knicks, or a totally oddball thing happens and Kyre convinces Durant to join him with the Nets.

Kawai wins a title with the Raptors, and signs a long term deal. If somehow the warriors come back and win the title, Kawai leaves and goes to the Clippers.

Thoughts?

Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:19 am
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

Faction: Cobra Contractor
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: CLASSIFIED
Aliases: YTJ (more acronym than alias)
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-Intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4
Hail Toronto for rising out of the grave the Bucks were digging for them.

Grabbing the shovel.

Then beating Milwaukee down and taking down Golden State. Although Golden State was snake bit losing KD and then Klay.

With KD and Klay down, and losing this Championship, where does Golden State go moving forward?

Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:23 am
Founder
Founder

yorktownjoe wrote:
Hail Toronto for rising out of the grave the Bucks were digging for them.

Grabbing the shovel.

Then beating Milwaukee down and taking down Golden State. Although Golden State was snake bit losing KD and then Klay.

With KD and Klay down, and losing this Championship, where does Golden State go moving forward?

KD Signs with the Nets or Knicks, The Warriors either give Klay a max deal or he heads to the Mavericks of Lakers, either way, the league is going to be wide open for anyone to win next year. KD will be out of commission until time for next years playoffs anyway.

OKC could have a legit chance next year if they can trade for a couple of knockdown 3 point shooters and if Paul George comes back 100% from his torn rotator cuff.

Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:12 pm
Founder
Founder

Was up late watching 87 joe movie on starz lol

Have a great wknd everyone, see yall monday

Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:27 pm
Founder
Founder

STORMSHADOW__210 wrote:
Was up late watching 87 joe movie on starz lol

Have a great wknd everyone, see yall monday

Ive been wanting to watch through the joe cartoons, we usually watch Smallville in the summer but i am running behind finishing up Star Trek The Next Generation because we added all the Stargate shows to our lineup this year and we started Star Trek later in the year than we normally do.

Still trying to find a dvd quality copy of season 2 of gi joe though...lol

Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:15 pm
Founder
Founder

Happy Summer Monday lair dwellers, what do you guys have going on this week?

Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:25 pm
Founder
Founder

⚡ Kal-El ⚡ wrote:
Happy Summer Monday lair dwellers, what do you guys have going on this week?

Well cap you see, we have lives off of the internet so we aren't going to be around to reply to this.......... :funny1: :funny1: :+D :+D

Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1606, 1607, 1608, 1609, 1610, 1611, 1612  Next