SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - New G.I.Joe Comic Coming from IDW Spring 2019!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
New G.I.Joe Comic Coming from IDW Spring 2019! 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
 New G.I.Joe Comic Coming from IDW Spring 2019!
According to Nerdist, IDW is bringing G.I.Joe fans an all new comic book series in the spring of 2019. This new book titled, 'G.I. Joe: Sierra Muerte', will be written, drawn, lettered, and colored by Michel Fiffe. Check out the official synopsis and what we know about the series below and let us know if you will be reading it!

G.I. Joe: Sierra Muerte follows the core team that goes rogue on a rescue mission, all while forces within Cobra try to thwart Cobra Commander, and Storm Shadow goes AWOL.”

Fiffe’s personal favorite team members seem to be the ones most of us liked best: Snake Eyes, Roadblock, Lady Jaye, Scarlett, Rock ‘n Roll, Gung-Ho, Stalker, and Flint, while the bad guy roster looks to include Zartan and the Dreadnoks in addition to the obvious Cobra Commander, Baroness, Major Bludd, and Destro.

“Love and loss, combat and cunning, cheap laughs and high stakes – this is everything I want in a G.I. Joe comic,” said Fiffe, proving that he gets it. The Joes and Cobras may battle for the fate of the world, but it’s always a mistake to take them too seriously. We are in a world where an evil military force employs bikers obsessed with grape soda, after all.

Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:15 am
Profile Send private message
Founder
Founder

Post Re: New G.I.Joe Comic Coming from IDW Spring 2019!
art may have to be filed in the "hope it grows on me" dept. Doesn't wow me right off the bat. Almost has that generic discount comic look. But who knows, again maybe it grows on me and fall in love with it like the animation on the new tmnt series.

Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:03 am
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]