SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - G.I.JOE GENERAL DISCUSSION

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 369 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next
G.I.JOE GENERAL DISCUSSION 
Founder
Founder

Post Re: G.I.JOE GENERAL DISCUSSION
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3667724515

What would yall think is the top value? Im getting back into arah collecting again and setting them up to display in acrylic wall cases.

Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:21 am
Profile Send private message
Founder
Founder

Faction: Gi Joe
Code Name: Protoxero
File Name: Unknowen
Aliases: Proto
Primary Military Specialty: Ninja
Secondary Military Specialty: Covert Opps
Grade: 0-4
STORMSHADOW__210 wrote:
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F273667724515

What would yall think is the top value? Im getting back into arah collecting again and setting them up to display in acrylic wall cases.

Umm between 45 an 60 ish, for the set as is. There not complete and have some paint were, broken crotches an thumbs im sure the o rings need some replacing but id not really go over 55/60 on the lot.

Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:21 am
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

Faction: Cobra Contractor
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: CLASSIFIED
Aliases: YTJ (more acronym than alias)
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-Intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4
I agree with Proto. That sounds right.

If you win and end up with a spare TF Frostbite, DM me if you are interested in trading one away. :-)

(Actually looking for one for parts. Just need the chest and arms for a little something custom.)

Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:57 pm
Founder
Founder

I wish it was easy to post pics, I am almost done with first case of 82-84. Really fun getting them out. They are what originally got me into adult collecting over a decade ago. Sadly, they have simply been in shoebox ziplock storage. Most of my arah are complete, but a few are just the figures. I don't know if I want to spend $150-200 on tf compete in mint or grab a damaged incomplete set for $60 just to have some homage to tf in my display

Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:27 pm
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
STORMSHADOW__210 wrote:
I wish it was easy to post pics, I am almost done with first case of 82-84. Really fun getting them out. They are what originally got me into adult collecting over a decade ago. Sadly, they have simply been in shoebox ziplock storage. Most of my arah are complete, but a few are just the figures. I don't know if I want to spend $150-200 on tf compete in mint or grab a damaged incomplete set for $60 just to have some homage to tf in my display

Take a bunch of pictures and send them to me on facebook, and i will share them for you on here. Easy peezy lemon squeezy. :+D :+D

Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:52 pm
Founder
Founder

Bad ass love you capt! I keep telling myself once its all done i will finally join a pb replacement

Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:17 pm
Founder
Founder

Got my final 12 shipment notice! Pretty bumned out. The end is here for arah carded joes

Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:51 am
Founder
Founder

Faction: Gi Joe
Code Name: Protoxero
File Name: Unknowen
Aliases: Proto
Primary Military Specialty: Ninja
Secondary Military Specialty: Covert Opps
Grade: 0-4
STORMSHADOW__210 wrote:
Got my final 12 shipment notice! Pretty bumned out. The end is here for arah carded joes

I looked in to my crystal ball and it showed me... That Joe is not dead and will never be. Joe goes in spurts here for few years then gone for a few. Look at the 12in guys they come and go same as the 4in ones. Joe will be back in some form soon enough. It's always been like this guys. This time is just taking longer. Perhaps a new joe club will be formed an will be a Hasbro run instead of the club or maybe a new club run by a brand new crew. We had Joe's off and on since the sixties why would Hasbro sacrifice a business model that's been great for 50 some years? Remember they like lots of money, or did they just say hey let's screw up 50 years of work guys sound good?!

Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:40 am
Founder
Founder

protoxero wrote:
STORMSHADOW__210 wrote:

I looked in to my crystal ball and it showed me... That Joe is not dead and will never be. Joe goes in spurts here for few years then gone for a few. Look at the 12in guys they come and go same as the 4in ones. Joe will be back in some form soon enough. It's always been like this guys. This time is just taking longer. Perhaps a new joe club will be formed an will be a Hasbro run instead of the club or maybe a new club run by a brand new crew. We had Joe's off and on since the sixties why would Hasbro sacrifice a business model that's been great for 50 some years? Remember they like lots of money, or did they just say hey let's screw up 50 years of work guys sound good?!

I don't know if you guys saw skinnys article, but it looks like they are probably going to reveal the Snake Eyes Movie official logo at Toy Fair next month. So we may see some prototypes or something by the 2020 toy fair.

http://www.serpentorslair.info/viewtopi ... 80&t=26730

Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:23 am
Founder
Founder

Saw this cool custom Dreadnok Terrordrome today, and it made me think of what i could possibly do with the yellowed out one i have in storage. Its pretty sweet.

Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 369 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next