SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - The Break Room

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 19222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1887, 1888, 1889, 1890, 1891, 1892, 1893 ... 1923  Next
The Break Room 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
Post Re: The Break Room

Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:47 am
Profile Send private message
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

Faction: Cobra Contractor
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: CLASSIFIED
Aliases: YTJ (more acronym than alias)
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-Intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4
⚡ Kal-El ⚡ wrote:
yorktownjoe wrote:
That's awesome, but it will be a Paris Aquarium Gift Shop Exclusive.

:hardlaugh1: :hardlaugh1:

I see what you did there, heck i would be happy to see a Zartan in the wild at this point.

I have stopped at Walgreens a few times and nada. Makes me feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football. "Maybe this time!" :hardlaugh1:

I chatted with Terry yesterday and he said the updated dates are April and May for Zartan and the Infantry. That puts my mind at ease that I will eventually get one of each.

Just wish Hasbro would have put the estimated dates as June 1, then if they release in March, April, or May, people are happily surprised.

When they say February and stuff gets pushed back into April or May, it looks bad...

Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:05 pm
Founder
Founder

yorktownjoe wrote:
⚡ Kal-El ⚡ wrote:
yorktownjoe wrote:
That's awesome, but it will be a Paris Aquarium Gift Shop Exclusive.

:hardlaugh1: :hardlaugh1:

I see what you did there, heck i would be happy to see a Zartan in the wild at this point.

I have stopped at Walgreens a few times and nada. Makes me feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football. "Maybe this time!" :hardlaugh1:

I chatted with Terry yesterday and he said the updated dates are April and May for Zartan and the Infantry. That puts my mind at ease that I will eventually get one of each.

Just wish Hasbro would have put the estimated dates as June 1, then if they release in March, April, or May, people are happily surprised.

When they say February and stuff gets pushed back into April or May, it looks bad...

I agree and it seems like its just G.I.Joe, there does not seem to be this same problem with Transformers. They are in short supply because they are so popular, but they are out there in the stores. I have been trying to keep my eye out for a Retro Lady Jaye. I see someone every day on social media grabbing one but i have yet to see any of that wave at all.

Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:18 pm
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

⚡ Kal-El ⚡ wrote:
I agree and it seems like its just G.I.Joe, there does not seem to be this same problem with Transformers. They are in short supply because they are so popular, but they are out there in the stores. I have been trying to keep my eye out for a Retro Lady Jaye. I see someone every day on social media grabbing one but i have yet to see any of that wave at all.

I buzzed by Walmart at lunch and they still had a Retro Destro still hanging on Clearance for $9.70. I didn't see any tags listing G.I.Joe at all, which was more disturbing. But they had Marvel Legends, He-Man, wrestling figures, and Transformers.

So you're right. Seems like it is just Joe left out in the supply chain cold... I wonder if we emailed corporate and thanked them for still stocking toys and requesting they order more Joes. Would they? I wonder how many product requests get received directly to the purchasing department at corporate of giant corporations?

It really makes me miss TRU. Sure, the figures would be $23.99 there instead of $19.99. But they would be on the shelves every other week!!!

Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:51 pm
Founder
Founder

yorktownjoe wrote:
⚡ Kal-El ⚡ wrote:

I buzzed by Walmart at lunch and they still had a Retro Destro still hanging on Clearance for $9.70. I didn't see any tags listing G.I.Joe at all, which was more disturbing. But they had Marvel Legends, He-Man, wrestling figures, and Transformers.

So you're right. Seems like it is just Joe left out in the supply chain cold... I wonder if we emailed corporate and thanked them for still stocking toys and requesting they order more Joes. Would they? I wonder how many product requests get received directly to the purchasing department at corporate of giant corporations?

It really makes me miss TRU. Sure, the figures would be $23.99 there instead of $19.99. But they would be on the shelves every other week!!!

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND PRESS PLAY.

Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:32 pm
Founder
Founder

Happy Sunday fellers, i will catch up with you after church.

Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:23 pm
Editorial Moderator
Editorial Moderator

Code Name: Train
File Name: Mitchell Smith
Aliases: ZAP,
Primary Military Specialty: Heavy Equipment
Secondary Military Specialty: Kung Fu
Happy Monday y’all, and happy March first. This is one of my favorite times of year, March Madness. Hope we get some good basketball, and maybe even get some good Joes. Syracuse probably has a better chance of making the big dance then we have of getting Beachhead tho.

Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:36 am
Founder
Founder

So i have some exciting news to start the month off. My son and i spent a lot of time looking through the lair files last night and we were able to fix the picture attachment issue. So now you can once again just add a picture to your post on the lair by just clicking the 'CHOOSE FILE' Button under the posting box and add the file and your good to go. And for a sample of that, i have a picture of the 10th Anniversary prize which showed up in the mail saturday and is going out to YTJ today!

Attachments:
congrats-yorktownjoe.jpg
congrats-yorktownjoe.jpg [ 67.17 KiB | Viewed 2861 times ]

Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:37 am
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

Happy March, and that is good news on the files. Will that cause server space issues down the road?

As for finding Joe's, my son texted me this from a bookstore during the weekend.

Attachments:
13522.jpeg
13522.jpeg [ 86.62 KiB | Viewed 2859 times ]

Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:55 am
Founder
Founder

yorktownjoe wrote:
Happy March, and that is good news on the files. Will that cause server space issues down the road?

As for finding Joe's, my son texted me this from a bookstore during the weekend.

Nice the new wave is hitting, now if we can just spot Zartan. On the server thing, i don't think we will have any server space issues, at least not for a very long time.

Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 19222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1887, 1888, 1889, 1890, 1891, 1892, 1893 ... 1923  Next