SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - Share your 2021 haul

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
Share your 2021 haul 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Gi Joe
Code Name: Protoxero
File Name: Unknowen
Aliases: Proto. Dr. Proto AFMD
Primary Military Specialty: Ninja, Action Figure Medical Doctor
Secondary Military Specialty: Covert Opps
Grade: 0-4
 Share your 2021 haul
New haul thread let's see/hear what you got.

Yesterday's score. I em found eleta one! Still on the hunt for vipers and ff.

Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:52 pm
Profile Send private message
Editorial Moderator
Editorial Moderator

Code Name: Train
File Name: Mitchell Smith
Aliases: ZAP,
Primary Military Specialty: Heavy Equipment
Secondary Military Specialty: Kung Fu
Post Re: Share your 2021 haul
Been working on some 12 inch ARAH figures. Got SGT. Airborne.

Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:33 pm
Founder
Founder

Today's antique store scores

Oh and this is a different place then a few weeks ago. Boy oh boy this place had the vehicles.. I saw so much stuff most of it I don't need. I'll start off with what I seen 83 joe hq missing stuff too much stuff, shark, sky shark, modern shark in box, 01 locust missing all bombs but had bill no hat, vamps x2 no steering wheels or cans. 12 in yellow big buggy atv you know the one. A freaking Terror Drome!! For 170ish missing stuff but most of it was there. Hiss tank broken cannon gone, might come back for that to give it a mod. Umm let's see they had more stuff too a misb cobra missile command sdcc, 50th skystriker misb a slam, havoc, armadillo,slaughters Marauders version of armadillo. Misb 25th rattler and conquest, a few 50th zombie vipers 50th se ss pack. Corps guys 80s I grabbed them a 98 flight pod with viper and a asp too. I'll be going back some time for sure.

Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:48 pm
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

Faction: Cobra Contractor
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: CLASSIFIED
Aliases: YTJ (more acronym than alias)
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-Intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4
Good find on Airborne, Train!

Proto, how much did they want for the 25th Rattler? Never mind, I have to start winding stuff down rather than expanding vehicles... curious though.

Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:01 pm
Founder
Founder

yorktownjoe wrote:
Good find on Airborne, Train!

Proto, how much did they want for the 25th Rattler? Never mind, I have to start winding stuff down rather than expanding vehicles... curious though.

Dude I have no idea everything was reasonable, the sdcc set was hiding the prices and that was 100. It was in the case I barely looked in. It was a odd case with joe stuff and motu in it I'll be back there some day again. Heck I probably would of bought the TD there if it had the fire bat and avac but it did not, I could use a few parts from it to fix up mine more but nah it's too fragile to move with out taking it apart carefully less you got a extra hand to move it around, it's a project to disassemble safely.

Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:29 pm
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

Yeah, that is a good price on a TD, if the Firebat and AVAC were there. I have thought about just buying a few walls for dio pictures, but that would probably just make me want to get a full one.

I do have the 25th Firebat and that thing is a lot of fun.

Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:21 pm
Founder
Founder

Woke up today about 9:30a so was like F it check the app for Joe's. Our other store said 3 vipers in stock I was like omg get In the car now! So I go there with phone and dcpi ready. Find the toy isle 0 Joe's stocked. I find a guy tell him the dcpi he looks at his scanner and said he has some but can't put em out till the 10th I'm like no that's wrong look at my app I show him the app. And say they share the numbers I'm not playing this game again. Then another guy pops around the corner and says you must be looking for what I am I say vipers ? He says yes I'm like they got 3 here somewhere. Then the employee comes back and digs thought his boxes he was putting out, he grabbed me one viper from a random box. I tell the other guy waiting good luck he has one in there somewhere for you. I only got the one I did not want to wait for the other one in some random box. I told the other guy now to find fire fly and I'll have them all again. We chatted a bit about how much it's a bitch to find Joe's. But I'm very happy with my viper for retail price!!

Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:51 pm
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
My score is not as awesome as protos but i was able to snag a Bluestreak at Walgreens. :+D :+D

Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:21 pm
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

It still says my store has 4 Vipers and no Firefly's.

I went today and asked a guy in the toy section and he told me they were on their schedule planner to get set on the 10th as well. He said they are somewhere way up in the back.

He seemed really sincere and told me to call on the morning of the 10th or late in the evening on the 9th and they would put one aside for me at the service counter.

I told him I just wanted one for myself and I wasn't trying to clear them all out. He said it was fine if I did, and he heard some customers were buying them and then reselling them online.

He told me he likes Lego and they have been wiped out of a lot of sections since before Christmas.

I thought about pressing him to see if he would dig around for me, but I ended up leaving it at a friendly conversation.

Perhaps I should have pressed him a little more? It didn't seem so at that particular moment...Each interaction is different...

Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:20 pm
Founder
Founder

yorktownjoe wrote:
It still says my store has 4 Vipers and no Firefly's.

I went today and asked a guy in the toy section and he told me they were on their schedule planner to get set on the 10th as well. He said they are somewhere way up in the back.

He seemed really sincere and told me to call on the morning of the 10th or late in the evening on the 9th and they would put one aside for me at the service counter.

I told him I just wanted one for myself and I wasn't trying to clear them all out. He said it was fine if I did, and he heard some customers were buying them and then reselling them online.

He told me he likes Lego and they have been wiped out of a lot of sections since before Christmas.

I thought about pressing him to see if he would dig around for me, but I ended up leaving it at a friendly conversation.

Perhaps I should have pressed him a little more? It didn't seem so at that particular moment...Each interaction is different...

Awe man joe that sucks you got the run around, you know they don't hold anything for anyone right? They did the same thing to me when I was after baroness. I never received the call from them. The best thing to do would of been find a manager, you should of told the guy they share the dcpi numbers and demanded they find them your not going to see these on the 10th less your super lucky. If it says in stock there someplace in the store, the app only takes minutes to update after stock is sold I checked. Only problem is employee and customer are hideing them. Don't play target employees game get them Joe's when that are in stock.

Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next