SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - STATE OF THE TMNT ADDRESS

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
STATE OF THE TMNT ADDRESS 
Team: Cobra

STATE OF THE TMNT ADDRESS

So I think its time we had a state of the TMNT address. Now we all know that this season 5 of the Nickelodeon series is the last one of this run. However, there will be a 2D series coming in 2018. Some say it will be a throw back to the 1980's series. After this current series is officially over, I will be giving my final review for the current Nickelodeon series.

That being said, IDW TMNT is in full swing. While ongoing series is still going strong, big mini series are in the works.

Image Image

A part two of these smash hits are in the works with the TMNT/Ghostbusters 2 crossover hitting next month.

What I guess I'm trying to say is this: TMNT might be a little slow right now, but they are still here. And they always will be. Although with probably not getting a part 3 to the new live action series, its kind of a bummer because part 2 was basically all setting up the third installment. Hang in there TMNT fans. This ride isn't over. COWABUNGA DUDE!!

Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:23 pm
Profile Send private message
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
Post Re: STATE OF THE TMNT ADDRESS
That sounds like an intriguing crossover. Wonder if Peter Laird is writing it. He was writing the TMNT comics when i used to read them.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:54 pm

No Peter Laird. He hasn’t had much of anything to do w TMNT since he sold the rights to Viacom 8 years ago. However, Kevin Eastman (co-creator alongside Peter Laird) returned to the franchise for the first time since early to mid 90s back in 2011 to help write and draw for IDW’s new at the time TMNT series. He and Tom Waltz do a fantastic job w these books.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:23 pm
Founder
Founder

Ghostbusters!!??! I love it when did this get announced?

Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:33 pm
Founder
Founder

Well I....UNLIKE the so called "TMNT SAMURAI", own the ENTIRE NICK DVD COLLECTION.............................

Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:29 am
Founder
Founder

You got a LOT OF PEPPERONIS showing up here after all these years and posting TMNT NEWS and reviews. I think Capt should give you a suspension for being a FAKE TMNT FAN and oh ya F*&K green lantern too

Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:30 am

Listen here, Mouth! Yeah I was gone for a while. But it’s a shame u weren’t man enough to step up and give capt a hand in tmnt news. Hahahahaha
Now that being said, ghostbuster/tmnt 1 came out a couple years ago. This is a part two. I thought u would have known that since ur a “real tmnt fan” and tales of tmnt is pretty good for a send off

Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]