SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - THE POP EXPOSE 'Deadpool' by Mitchell Smith!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
THE POP EXPOSE 'Deadpool' by Mitchell Smith! 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
 THE POP EXPOSE 'Deadpool' by Mitchell Smith!
Oh hi, I was going to write a different story this week but someone changed my mind and wanted me to write a different story about me. I am Deadpool. Wait I’m not Deadpool WTF. I’m just a dumb writer ahahahahahah. So this was opening weekend for Deadpool 2. So far so good this is an awesome movie, wait a second I didn’t go watch it yet, I have no idea how good it was. I did see some previews though and that is enough for me to know that this will be different then a lot of sequels. This could, dare I say be the Empire Strikes Back to the Deadpool world.

As many of you may know I never was into the comics much but there is a long line of comics and of course Deadpool 1, which was awesome and how could you not want to, want to go see Deadpool 2. Just go see the movie it will be awesome. The first movie was full of action, humor, and the notorious breaking of the fourth wall. This somewhat raunchy and violent Marvel movie is not to much over the top for there to be a toy line. Yes I did grab a Deadpool 6 inch figure, but I had to pass on the other figures for now do to other financial obligations, perhaps in the Infinity or Guardian of the Galaxy line, I’ll keep you guessing on that one.

On a more serious note from what I can tell the second movie is going to be a huge blockbuster, Really the competition isn’t great, you still have Infinity War which will draw some people, you have one week before Solo starts and one month before Jurassic World, so really even with some competition this movie is going to draw a huge crowd. I can’t wait to see it, but I think Ill be hitting up Solo with the kids before I have time to sit back and enjoy this movie or maybe I try catching the midnight matinee tonight, it will be my only chance, fuck it I’m going for it. Hope to see yawl there. That didn’t hurt as much as I thought it would, now I’m really ahead of the game for next week, nice, thank you kind sir, now go, time for the movie to start, GO.

ImageImage

Last bumped by ⚡ Kal-El ⚡ on Mon May 21, 2018 10:49 am.

Mon May 21, 2018 10:49 am
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]