SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - GALACTIC PLASTICS INDIEGOGO CAMPAIGN CALL TO ACTION!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
GALACTIC PLASTICS INDIEGOGO CAMPAIGN CALL TO ACTION! 
Serpentor's Loyal Cadre
Serpentor's Loyal Cadre

Faction: Star Wars - Dark Jedi
Code Name: General Panick
File Name: Rob Panick
Aliases: Panick
Primary Military Specialty: The Dark Side of The Force
Secondary Military Specialty: Lightsaber Combat
Grade: Dark Jedi General
 GALACTIC PLASTICS INDIEGOGO CAMPAIGN CALL TO ACTION!

Okay fellow customizers, I need your help! Galactic Plastics is running an Indiegogo campaign for our decal shop to be able to make something EVERYONE has been asking for. Our campaign is to fund a printer upgrade that will allow us to add designs with white on clear to our decal offerings. We will also be able to make waterslide decals with metallic colors. This will mean we will be able to not only make custom designs that incorporate whit into the image, but we will be able to greatly expand the variety of reproduction decals we can make.

I know a lot of you make your own decals. I really think that's awesome! There's nothing in the world like creativity and some good old fashioned "Can Do"! But I'm sure most everyone who does has the same problem, you can't print white on a clear decal paper. The reason is that 99% of consumer printers don't have white ink or toner. They use the CMYK color scale and use the print media for white. The 1% of printers that can print white are extremely expensive! But we've found a way to do it! Full details are in the Indiegogo campaign.

Please take a few minutes to look over our campaign. We have some awesome perks with discounts on our decal sheets, and even if you can't make a financial contribution hopefully you will at least share it with your friends. Thanks you all for checking it out, Happy Star Wars Day and may the Force be with you!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/galacticplastics-net-custom-decals--2/x/5300845

Mon May 04, 2015 5:03 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]