SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - Secret Santa 2018!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:25 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Secret Santa 2018! 
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

Faction: Cobra Contractor
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: CLASSIFIED
Aliases: YTJ (more acronym than alias)
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-Intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4
Post Re: Secret Santa 2018!
⚡ Kal-El ⚡ wrote:
yorktownjoe wrote:
It sounds like RedLaser really had some struggles with overseas issues. I'm looking forward to you guys posting pictures of yours. From early pictures, some of them look good, and some look great! I hope you really enjoy them! (Just curious how consistent the detail paint apps will be with all the issues he had.)

Also, do you know any of the guys that are RedLaserArmy followers on FB? Eben, Jason, etc? I saw some of them peddling older RedLaser stuff for $12/guy which seems pretty cheap these days.

Jason Lucky and Eben aka 'Duffman' here at the lair, are official vendors for RedLaser. The price for all red laser figures accept the brand new ones is $12 + $3.50 shipping. The new figures are going to be $13 each + $3.50 shipping.

If you order them from Jason or Eben they get to you a lot faster because if you order directly from RedLaser you have to wait for them to ship from Canada. But the shipping cost is the same either way.

Great to know all that. One of them had Vibor, which is based on the Python Patrol Trooper (okay, "Officer") in mostly black with yellow gloves. They had other Vipers and troopers too, and that General which is based on Hawk giving a briefing in one of the earlier comics. I just didn't know the guys, so I hesitate to order randomly... Since they seem to be legit, I can check back and see if they have any left.

Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:00 pm
Profile Send private message
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
yorktownjoe wrote:
⚡ Kal-El ⚡ wrote:
yorktownjoe wrote:
It sounds like RedLaser really had some struggles with overseas issues. I'm looking forward to you guys posting pictures of yours. From early pictures, some of them look good, and some look great! I hope you really enjoy them! (Just curious how consistent the detail paint apps will be with all the issues he had.)

Also, do you know any of the guys that are RedLaserArmy followers on FB? Eben, Jason, etc? I saw some of them peddling older RedLaser stuff for $12/guy which seems pretty cheap these days.

Jason Lucky and Eben aka 'Duffman' here at the lair, are official vendors for RedLaser. The price for all red laser figures accept the brand new ones is $12 + $3.50 shipping. The new figures are going to be $13 each + $3.50 shipping.

If you order them from Jason or Eben they get to you a lot faster because if you order directly from RedLaser you have to wait for them to ship from Canada. But the shipping cost is the same either way.

Great to know all that. One of them had Vibor, which is based on the Python Patrol Trooper (okay, "Officer") in mostly black with yellow gloves. They had other Vipers and troopers too, and that General which is based on Hawk giving a briefing in one of the earlier comics. I just didn't know the guys, so I hesitate to order randomly... Since they seem to be legit, I can check back and see if they have any left.

I have bought from both of them and i have known Eben aka Duffman, since way back in 2008 hes a good dude. I have the 'Hawk' figure and its really nice, but go easy on the thumbs if you order one, i had to send away to Redlaser for an new arm, which he shipped me for free. I don't have Vibora but its been on my 'to get one day' list for a while.

Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:47 pm
Founder
Founder

yorktownjoe wrote:
I have seen a couple of those G1 reissue Transformers and it seems like I'm stepping back in time to see those at retail.

Starscream was very tempting. I may have issues (okay, I KNOW I have issues), but I could almost hear Chris Latta's voice when I was looking at the G1 reissued Starscream. I need to check online or at the library to see if they have any G1 TF toons floating around. I can never sit through a whole season, but an episode here or there to hear Megatron and Starscream bickering is SOOOOOOOO good.

Imagine if they could have put their differences aside briefly... the Autobots would have been in big trouble!

On a side note, are you going to open Hot Rod? (If only they had "Collector Friendly" packaging like BossFight Studio, you could play with them, then put them back in the box safe for storage or display.)

Yeah im going to open him, i will post some pics when i open him up and let you know if he can be put back in the box.

Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:52 pm
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

Faction: Cobra Contractor
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: CLASSIFIED
Aliases: YTJ (more acronym than alias)
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-Intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4
⚡ Kal-El ⚡ wrote:
Yeah im going to open him, i will post some pics when i open him up and let you know if he can be put back in the box.

Anything CAN be put back in a package. Just whether or not it looks good enough to display or return to a store that is the question. And if it is time consuming and tedious or not.

Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:15 pm
Founder
Founder

yorktownjoe wrote:
⚡ Kal-El ⚡ wrote:

Anything CAN be put back in a package. Just whether or not it looks good enough to display or return to a store that is the question. And if it is time consuming and tedious or not.

When we moved this last time i threw out about 5 huge lawn bags full of packaging and just put everything in ziploc bags and into huge storage totes. I decided if i kept all the boxes i would have to spend almost triple on storage totes, and other than the filecards, if i had not put the stuff back in the box after having it between 5 and 12 years i was never going too.

Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:35 pm
Serpentor's Loyal Cadre
Serpentor's Loyal Cadre

Faction: Autobot/Gi-Joe
Code Name: delta
Aliases: princess colerwing
i got cyclone strike windblade from transformers cyberverse thankies secret santa!!( sorry no piccies i can,t seem to post pics here.

Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:09 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5