SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - Lightfoot

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Lightfoot 
Serpentor's Customizer
Serpentor's Customizer

Lightfoot
I've decided that if it's a character I'm capable of making, then I'd rather make it myself than to pay the big bucks for a club one (assuming the club ever makes the figure). Since I had made one before, I pulled it out of storage and made some updates.
My original used the vintage Lightfoot head, but the head looked dated. The 25th Breaker head is not being used on any of my figures and is big enough to fit Lightfoot's helmet, and has the same hair color so I switched to use that head instead. I also added the grenades on the other side. After doing that, I realized he only had 3 grenades. Oh well, doesn't hurt to have an extra I guess. I also added some paint details. The original had black stripes down his leg. Didn't want to go through the trouble and since the legs I used had a seam line down the side, I decided to just paint that. Painted his neck flesh tone and painted over the blue on his legs.

Tue May 15, 2018 1:18 pm
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]