SerpentorsLair.info • View topic - DR. WHO SPOILER "BIG ANSWER" COMING!

SerpentorsLair.info

The Website for everything G.I.Joe and all your favorite 80's toys and Cartoons!
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
DR. WHO SPOILER "BIG ANSWER" COMING!
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
Post DR. WHO SPOILER "BIG ANSWER" COMING!
It seems as if a big answer is about to be revealed to the fans of the Dr. WHO series. To read more about what this could possibly be, check out the story below from [url]tvovermind.com[/url]

Quote:
If you thought the surprising ending of "The God Complex" wasn't enough for you, wait until you hear this: the final scene for Saturday's episode "Closing Time" might just top it.

In their preview of the episode, Doctor Who TV dropped a pretty interesting tidbit about the episode, which is the penultimate installment of series 6.

"The last few scenes are very, very exciting," they wrote, "and another big question is finally answered."

What could that question be? My guess is who is in the spacesuit at Lake Silencio (Melody, probably), but any answers about what exactly the Silence are -- or what they want -- would be equally welcome. Could the answer to the big question be another question -- the oldest question in the universe?

We've already learned that 200 years will pass for the Doctor between "The God Complex" and "Closing Time." What else could the writers possibly have in store for us?

Doctor Who's episode "Closing Time" will air on Saturday, September 24 on BBC1 in the UK and BBC America in the US.

Keep your eyes peeled at TVOvermind for more Doctor Who news and spoilers as we edge closer and closer to the series 6 finale, "The Wedding of River Song," on October 1.

Attachments:
images-15.jpeg
images-15.jpeg [ 5.6 KiB | Viewed 266 times ]

ImageImage
Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:01 am
Profile Send private message
Founder
Founder

Faction: Rude Boys
Code Name: Two Tone
File Name: Classified
Aliases: Suit, Three-piece, slim, stretch
Primary Military Specialty: Covert Ops
Secondary Military Specialty: Propaganda
Grade: Classified
Post Re: DR. WHO SPOILER "BIG ANSWER" COMING!
Hmm, you never can tell with these Doctor Who twists, they put Shyamalan to shame :lol: However, the way the series has played out there are quite a few options for its ending with the Doctor not actually dying at the hands of the mysterious Astronaut. My theory lies with the events shown in the 2 parter that began with the episode "The Rebel Flesh". I think that the "Flesh" Doctor will be the one to die, while the real Doctor will come out of the Woodwork. I say this because in that episode the "flesh" becomes exactly who they are patterned to, memories, everything to a "T". But we shall see come saturday!

Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:32 pm
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]