SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - Outback's Outpost 'G.I.Joe Retro Line' By Mitchell Smith!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Outback's Outpost 'G.I.Joe Retro Line' By Mitchell Smith! 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
 Outback's Outpost 'G.I.Joe Retro Line' By Mitchell Smith!
Welcome to the Outpost. There is a lot of buzz going around about a new vintage line of G.I. Joe coming. This I’m half excited for right now. I would love to see the original straight arm line up released, but if not those then maybe some of the hard to find or hard to find figures that are not discolored.

The original Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow come to mind right off the bat. These would be awesome releases as Stormy is often very yellowed and the original line up are getting brittle and breaking in many cases. Some other obvious choices for the discolored figures are Spirit and Fire Fly. Spirit would be a double whammy as Freedom’s feet are often broken off on this figure as well as Shipwreck’s Polly.

I think some other figures that would be prime choices are figures that have the removable mics that get lost so easily. Figures like Heavy Metal and Lift Ticket might be a nice choice to release single carded. I’m sure there will be a lot of speculation, and it will be interesting to hear the lineup of vintage Joes. Who else would love to see the 1982 straight arm figures released? Make sure to check back for our next discussion.

Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:02 pm
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]