SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - G.I.Joe Classified 'Flint' and 'Lady Jaye' Figures Revealed!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
G.I.Joe Classified 'Flint' and 'Lady Jaye' Figures Revealed! 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
 G.I.Joe Classified 'Flint' and 'Lady Jaye' Figures Revealed!
The Hasbro Pulse event today has brought G.I.Joe fans some exciting news. We have the reveals for the all new G.I.Joe Classified 'Flint' and 'Lady Jaye' figures. These offerings will be available first for pre-order today through the Hasbro Pulse Website. In the meantime, check out all the images of these 2 iconic characters below and let us know if you will be picking them up!

Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:38 am
Profile Send private message
Founder
Founder

Re: G.I.Joe Classified 'Flint' and 'Lady Jaye' Figures Revea
Also for those interested another wave of 'Retro' figures was announced. And it looks like 'OH FACE' Duke has returned.

Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:53 am
Founder
Founder

Post Re: G.I.Joe Classified 'Flint' and 'Lady Jaye' Figures Revea

Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:55 am
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

Faction: Cobra Contractor
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: CLASSIFIED
Aliases: YTJ (more acronym than alias)
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-Intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4
Flint and Lady Jaye look great, but it doesn't look like they will be out until June...that is a long time.

In the other post about what we thought this fan cast would reveal, I almost made a comment that Hasbro found a stash of their 25th Anniv. figures and they were just going to print the word "Retro" on stickers and put that over top of the 25th logo without any changes...

This is not a straight re-release, but either the Resolute Duke or the POC Jungle Duke are far superior figures in construction, articulation and playability than that one with the bad forearms and meme-able face...

And the Ultimate Commander had a mini backpack helicopter, alternate hooded head, gun, knife, and a few blue bombs. So this Commander is probably good if you just like the art...But otherwise, that is a head scratcher.

It is nice that they are trying to release 3 3/4" stuff, but maybe they should work on dropping more vehicles? VAMP, Moray, WHALE?

Because if you had to decide between dropping $12.99 for a 25th Anniversary repaint or $19.99 for a detailed Classified 6" figure, how long are you thinking about that decision?? This might actually be an olive branch for that scale fan, but also a gentle nudge that 6" is the way of the future...

Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:36 pm
Founder
Founder

yorktownjoe wrote:
Flint and Lady Jaye look great, but it doesn't look like they will be out until June...that is a long time.

In the other post about what we thought this fan cast would reveal, I almost made a comment that Hasbro found a stash of their 25th Anniv. figures and they were just going to print the word "Retro" on stickers and put that over top of the 25th logo without any changes...

This is not a straight re-release, but either the Resolute Duke or the POC Jungle Duke are far superior figures in construction, articulation and playability that that one with the bad forearms and meme-able face...

And the Ultimate Commander had a mini backpack helicopter, alternate hooded head, gun, knife, and a few blue bombs. So this Commander is probably good if you just like the art...But otherwise, that is a head scratcher.

It is nice that they are trying to release 3 3/4" stuff, but maybe they should work on dropping more vehicles? VAMP, Moray, WHALE?

Because if you had to decide between dropping $12.99 for a 25th Anniversary repaint or $19.99 for a detailed Classified 6" figure, how long are you thinking about that decision?? This might actually be an olive branch for that scale fan, but also a gentle nudge that 6" is the way of the future...

Yeah given the choice i would definitely choose Classified figures every time. They even used the diaper crotch on the cobra commander instead of the better crotch. The parts they are picking to put these figures together really are head scratching. The fact that they think people are going to buy these simply because of the package art is amazing. But it seems to be working.

I am super excited that Flint's beret is removable and that it looks like his shotgun can at least pass for a real gun.

Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:42 pm
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

Faction: Cobra Contractor
Code Name: YorktownJoe
Aliases: YTJ (more acronym than alias)
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-Intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4
The break action on the shotgun is some nice engineering. I think that will good as is.

I was thinking my Punisher with his bike might need to pass Flint the little shotgun he came with. Thankfully it might not need to come to that.

Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:12 pm
Editorial Moderator
Editorial Moderator

Code Name: Train
File Name: Mitchell Smith
Aliases: ZAP,
Primary Military Specialty: Heavy Equipment
Secondary Military Specialty: Kung Fu
I’m guessing it would take a miracle to get my hands on them so it’s hard to get excited about any Joes.

Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:46 pm
Founder
Founder

Train wrote:
I’m guessing it would take a miracle to get my hands on them so it’s hard to get excited about any Joes.

If there are any you are really wanting that you can't find let me know and i will try and help out. :D

Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:01 pm
Team: G.I.Joe
Team: G.I.Joe

Faction: Mercenary
Code Name: Thom Cruz
Aliases: The Reaper , The Ghost Who Walks; Shadow Phoenix
Primary Military Specialty: Sniper
Secondary Military Specialty: Intelligence
Grade: E-6
Bravo !!!

Lady Jaye has double jointed elbows ... Glad somebody was listening and wish the Legends had given this much love of the ladies in that line.
Also the “Go-Pro” is a nice update to the camera for some covert operations... and gotta love she has removable ball cap too.

BST http://serpentorslair.info/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=18074

6" Joes in 2020

Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:43 pm
Founder
Founder

Not only do they look great but thank God target wasnt involved!! Was such a easy and pleasant experience preordering

Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next