SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - THE POP EXPOSE 'Voltron' by Mitchell Smith!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
THE POP EXPOSE 'Voltron' by Mitchell Smith! 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
 THE POP EXPOSE 'Voltron' by Mitchell Smith!
Voltron action figures have hit stores. The lions of Voltron have been in stores since last year do to the popular new series on Netflix. Just recently though the 5 main characters were released and look really cool. I was anticipating figures to be released after seeing 3 different sized lions released. 2 sets which the lions combined to form the pure awesomeness of Voltron. I did buy the 5 lions that were in between and did not connect to form Voltron, but what I was looking forward to was the action figures of all the characters in the show.

The 5 main characters Shiro, Keith, Lance, Pidge, and Hunk. Each comes with their respective weapon and a removable helmet. The articulation is nice as well, making these easy to pose in many different positions, and they have a nice balance to their bodies, so you can get some nice action poses. The faces have a bit of a goofy look to them capturing how they act in the cartoon, but what’s really cool is when you put the helmet on them they become really bad ass. Over all these figures are well done and factoring in price and displaying I give these figures a 9 out of 10.

What do you think of Voltron: Legendary Defender the show and the toys? Sound off with your thoughts below!

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

ImageImage

Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:49 pm
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]