SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. "Afterlife" Promo Images!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. "Afterlife" Promo Images! 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
Post AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. "Afterlife" Promo Images!
Ready to find out what happens on next week's all new episode of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? Today we have some early promo images for the show that give us a look at the debut of Luke Mitchell will be playing the role of the 'Inhuman' who becomes Skye's mentor. Check out the shots below, and share your thoughts!

(Source: comicbookmovie.com)

Quote:
“Afterlife” – As Robert Gonzalez makes his move, Coulson must do whatever it takes to protect the future of S.H.I.E.L.D. Meanwhile Skye’s journey to control her powers takes a surprising turn when she meets the enigmatic Inhuman named Lincoln, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” Tuesday, April 7 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Lance Hunter, and Adrianne Palicki. Guest starring are Henry Simmons as Alphonso “Mack” Mackenzie, Ruth Negga as Raina, Kyle MacLachlan as Cal, Edward James Olmos as Robert Gonzales, Jamie Harris as Gordon, DichenLachman as Jiaying, Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell, Craig Johnson as S.H.I.E.L.D. Leader, Stoney Westmoreland as Honest Eddie, and John Forest as Robbie.

Quote:
Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:37 pm
Profile Send private message
Post Re: AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. "Afterlife" Promo Images!
So that dude from the Tomorrow People is a Inhuman? I wonder what his powers are?

Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:38 pm
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
Post Re: AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. "Afterlife" Promo Images!
Bandy wrote:
So that dude from the Tomorrow People is a Inhuman? I wonder what his powers are?

Yes he is going to be skye's mentor, i am really curious to find out his powers as well, hopefully in a day or so they will have the first video promo for the episode and it will give a clue.

Image Image

Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:12 pm
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]