SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - White Mortal and (Ven 6) Rare images!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 26, 2020 6:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
White Mortal and (Ven 6) Rare images! 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
Post White Mortal and (Ven 6) Rare images!
Thanks to hisstank.com member "Figurasdeaccion" we have some incredible images of some of the most rare international figures ever released. These include "White Cobra Mortal" as well as the "Ven 6" Venezuelan Rubiplas figures. Most collectors have not seen examples of these figures in this condition, or at all so I thought them worthy of adding to our vintage figure archive! For those of you who are not very familiar with International G.I.Joe figures you may not be aware of these. These are "NOT" the "Argen 7" which have been made more popular by the G.I.Joe Collectors Club's recent remake of them as a convention set. These figures were made by "Rupibles" toy company in Venezuela, not by Estrela in Brazil, who made the original "Argen 7" figures.

The "White Cobra Mortal" is one of the most rare, if not the most rare G.I.Joe figure known to exist. "FIgurasdeaccion" who was putting these figures up for sale reports there are only 3 "White Cobra Mortals" known to still exist.

Just a little bit of information on what you are looking at. These figures would really equate to a "Museum Piece" were there to be an official G.I.Joe Museum.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:31 am
Profile Send private message
Serpentor's Customizer
Serpentor's Customizer

Faction: Cobra
Post Re: White Mortal and (Ven 6) Rare images!
Those are some very cool pieces. If foreign exclusives were easier to find or less expensive I'd be interesting in collecting such figures.
The white mortal is a very unique figure.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:31 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Founder
Founder

Faction: Gi Joe
Code Name: Protoxero
File Name: Unknowen
Aliases: Proto
Primary Military Specialty: Ninja
Secondary Military Specialty: Covert Opps
Grade: 0-4
Post Re: White Mortal and (Ven 6) Rare images!
i got a white mortal repo from black major some time ago, let me tell you he is by far one of the coolest figs ever!! so if you want one go find the repo save your self a few $$$ and enjoy

Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:42 pm
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]