SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - The Break Room

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 15845 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1579, 1580, 1581, 1582, 1583, 1584, 1585  Next
The Break Room 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
Post Re: The Break Room
So stoked for college football to get underway today. Although, i didn't expect OU to score 28 points in the opening quarter they were on fire.

Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:53 am
Profile Send private message
Founder
Founder

Just thought i would pop in here to complain it was 103 heat index here today. And see what everyone else has been up too this month. Seems like September has been going on forever.

Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:27 pm
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

Faction: GIJOE
Code Name: yorktownjoe
File Name: Joe K.
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-Intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4
Kids got sick the 2nd week of school and have been sniffling all month.

Dog has allergies now. If I took as many Benadryl as him, I'd sleep until next month. Although his eye drops cleared up his crusty eyes by the third day. It think its the ragweed. Pretty bad this fall.

But overall, I'm pretty happy. Hope everyone else is doing all right!

Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:05 pm
Founder
Founder

Faction: Gi Joe
Code Name: Protoxero
File Name: Unknowen
Aliases: Proto
Primary Military Specialty: Ninja
Secondary Military Specialty: Covert Opps
Grade: 0-4
yorktownjoe wrote:

Dog has allergies now. If I took as many Benadryl as him, I'd sleep until next month. Although his eye drops cleared up his crusty eyes by the third day. It think its the ragweed. Pretty bad this fall.

Awe man I know what it's like to have a dog that is allergic to stuff. My doggie was born with them he looked bald for awhile when he was a puppy. He liked to scratch his skin till it was red and scale like. He gets a benadrill type pill every day and a allergy shot med like every 2 weeks. He's super itchy and everything is the cause. But the med does help a bit.

Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:40 pm
Founder
Founder

yorktownjoe wrote:

You said 'this fall' ^ha^ , man i am dying for 'this fall' to get here, its going to be 100 again today. Not much news on the homefront from me other than i am dying for the Redlaser summer set to get here, i was really hoping it would be here by now. Its been over a week since he reported we have to assemble our own figures, and i guess the shipment has not arrived yet. That China factory is really a piece of work. I don't know how they stay in business.

Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:01 am
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

Faction: GIJOE
Code Name: yorktownjoe
File Name: Joe K.
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-Intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4
It will be good to see your O-ring goodness in action. Hope the postal trucks delivering it to your house don't melt in the heat!! :-)

Yes, I think shipping from overseas could be described as "sketchy" at best.

Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:55 pm
Founder
Founder

yorktownjoe wrote:
It will be good to see your O-ring goodness in action. Hope the postal trucks delivering it to your house don't melt in the heat!! :-)

Yes, I think shipping from overseas could be described as "sketchy" at best.

It is going to be a bit more time consuming than i figured, i changed out 15 O-rings on my 1990 figures the other night and when i got ready to start doing cobras i called it a night...lol. So doing 25 figures plus if i go ahead and do the Forca Fera ones too thats like 37 figures to assemble, i think i will assemble them like over a week and post the one i assemble each day on the Lair.

Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:01 pm
Founder
Founder

Went to go see 86 tfs on the big screen last night. Was so much fun. I had a smile on my face the entire time. Cant put into words what it was like watching G1 on the big screen since the first time since I was 9 years old. EPIC. Got a cool free movie poster too that I might even frame for mancave

Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:01 pm
Founder
Founder

STORMSHADOW__210 wrote:
Went to go see 86 tfs on the big screen last night. Was so much fun. I had a smile on my face the entire time. Cant put into words what it was like watching G1 on the big screen since the first time since I was 9 years old. EPIC. Got a cool free movie poster too that I might even frame for mancave

Im so glad you got to go experience that. I was really wanting to go myself but too much going on right now to make time to go do it. Was the remastering done really well? I heard they were going to clean up the film some.

Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:41 pm
Founder
Founder

Faction: Gi Joe
Code Name: Protoxero
File Name: Unknowen
Aliases: Proto
Primary Military Specialty: Ninja
Secondary Military Specialty: Covert Opps
Grade: 0-4
⚡ Kal-El ⚡ wrote:
STORMSHADOW__210 wrote:

Im so glad you got to go experience that. I was really wanting to go myself but too much going on right now to make time to go do it. Was the remastering done really well? I heard they were going to clean up the film some.

Lucky I wanted to go so bad but I work nights and missed it I'll just settle for my DVD. But I would of cryied when prime dies. I always cry a bit every time I see this one. Good movie!

Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15845 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1579, 1580, 1581, 1582, 1583, 1584, 1585  Next