SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - The Break Room

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15817 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1577, 1578, 1579, 1580, 1581, 1582  Next
The Break Room 
Founder
Founder

Post Re: The Break Room
I'm aka muffy is painting the table ocean blue (acrylic water and sand effects coming later next to cobra island ) to the 10 foot table today for the flagg. I am maybe 35% in on completing toy room. One issue I am having is space for carded wall moc figures. I have those old star cases which are too thick. The cases that come with sdcc figures would be ideal because they are half the width and I could literally save 50% of space. Problem is via amazon or ebay, I have yet to find a good source to see what is available in bulk.

Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:52 pm
Profile Send private message
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
STORMSHADOW__210 wrote:
I'm aka muffy is painting the table ocean blue (acrylic water and sand effects coming later next to cobra island ) to the 10 foot table today for the flagg. I am maybe 35% in on completing toy room. One issue I am having is space for carded wall moc figures. I have those old star cases which are too thick. The cases that come with sdcc figures would be ideal because they are half the width and I could literally save 50% of space. Problem is via amazon or ebay, I have yet to find a good source to see what is available in bulk.

Soooo your saying your spending a lot of time playing toys right now! 2b- 2b- 2b-

ImageImage

Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:07 pm
Founder
Founder

More of a open and place area to be displayed. Playing will come later lol

Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:26 pm
Founder
Founder

Faction: Gi Joe
Code Name: Protoxero
File Name: Unknowen
Aliases: Proto
Primary Military Specialty: Ninja
Secondary Military Specialty: Covert Opps
Grade: 0-4
Well back to my air conditioner woes. It's been insane hot lately the thing don't work well. My defiant and TD live under the thing making it impossible to access with out skill and and a passcode. So the other day I get a notice saying workers are coming by Monday to check the Air conditioner, now it looks like I have no choice to move my defiant and TD. So they can fix it, I'm worried the defiant will break she's a fragile thing. The TD is full of dudes too, I don't have mutch room to temporally move them any where the floor is also full of a huge amount of TFs that will also need a temporary home, this next few days is going to be a pain in the ass moving my stuff back and forth.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:50 am
Founder
Founder

protoxero wrote:
Well back to my air conditioner woes. It's been insane hot lately the thing don't work well. My defiant and TD live under the thing making it impossible to access with out skill and and a passcode. So the other day I get a notice saying workers are coming by Monday to check the Air conditioner, now it looks like I have no choice to move my defiant and TD. So they can fix it, I'm worried the defiant will break she's a fragile thing. The TD is full of dudes too, I don't have mutch room to temporally move them any where the floor is also full of a huge amount of TFs that will also need a temporary home, this next few days is going to be a pain in the ass moving my stuff back and forth.

Man i am so fed up with the heat. It makes me sick to go outside, and the window unit is barely able to keep up with it. It is over 100 degrees every day. I need a time machine to skip straight to september.

Sadly i have never owned a defiant, that is something i would love to get my hands on one day and do a star brigade dio. But if i ever get to set up a joe room again my first purchase is going to be to replace my General with one that has not yellowed out.

ImageImage

Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:37 pm
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

Faction: GIJOE
Code Name: yorktownjoe
File Name: Joe K.
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-Intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4
It was in the 90s again today, but tonight we had a thunderstorm and it dropped about 25 degrees. It might not even get to 80 on Friday.

Woohoo!

Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:08 am
Founder
Founder

yorktownjoe wrote:
It was in the 90s again today, but tonight we had a thunderstorm and it dropped about 25 degrees. It might not even get to 80 on Friday.

Woohoo!

That's it im moving to wisconsin ive had it with the heat here and its never ending.

ImageImage

Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:44 am
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

Faction: GIJOE
Code Name: yorktownjoe
File Name: Joe K.
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-Intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4
⚡ Kal-El ⚡ wrote:
yorktownjoe wrote:

Woohoo!

That's it im moving to wisconsin ive had it with the heat here and its never ending.

You are welcome to move here. In the interest of full disclosure, a few hours one way or another can really make a difference.
This morning it is warm and muggy and earlier there was light fog/steam rising like a swamp.
Pros: it feels like anytime now, I will hear Sunbow music and Muskrat will be chasing Dreadnoks around my work.
Cons: I'm worried the mosquitoes might try to carry my dog away...

At any rate, I'm looking forward to the weekend. I think my parents are coming to visit.

Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:36 am
Founder
Founder

yorktownjoe wrote:
⚡ Kal-El ⚡ wrote:
yorktownjoe wrote:

Woohoo!

You are welcome to move here. In the interest of full disclosure, a few hours one way or another can really make a difference.
This morning it is warm and muggy and earlier there was light fog/steam rising like a swamp.
Pros: it feels like anytime now, I will hear Sunbow music and Muskrat will be chasing Dreadnoks around my work.

At any rate, I'm looking forward to the weekend. I think my parents are coming to visit.

This is what i have to look forward too.....lol

ImageImage

Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:07 pm
Founder
Founder

Faction: Gi Joe
Code Name: Protoxero
File Name: Unknowen
Aliases: Proto
Primary Military Specialty: Ninja
Secondary Military Specialty: Covert Opps
Grade: 0-4
⚡ Kal-El ⚡ wrote:
yorktownjoe wrote:
⚡ Kal-El ⚡ wrote:
yorktownjoe wrote:

Woohoo!

This is what i have to look forward too.....lol

Oh Hell No!!!

Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15817 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1577, 1578, 1579, 1580, 1581, 1582  Next