SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - The Break Room

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:33 pm


Reply to topic  [ 18602 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1810, 1811, 1812, 1813, 1814, 1815, 1816 ... 1861  Next
The Break Room 
Author Message
User avatar
Editorial Moderator
Editorial Moderator

Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:29 am
Posts: 4688
Code Name: Train
File Name: Mitchell Smith
Aliases: ZAP,
Primary Military Specialty: Heavy Equipment
Secondary Military Specialty: Kung Fu
Post Re: The Break Room
Happy Friday gang

_________________
Image
ImageImage
Image


Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:16 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar
Founder
Founder

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:31 pm
Posts: 94101
Location: Coweta Ok.
Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
Post Re: The Break Room
Train wrote:
Happy Friday gang


One day away from a full day of not having to do dad stuff, and just sit and watch some college football and relax.

_________________
CLICK HERE TO BUY NEW G.I.JOE FIGURES!
Image
ImageImage
Image


Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:57 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:03 pm
Posts: 9619
Faction: Cobra Contractor
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: CLASSIFIED
Aliases: YTJ (more acronym than alias)
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-Intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4
Post Re: The Break Room
Happy Friday to all!

Not sure if you can embed this or not:


Direct Link

https://i.imgur.com/tFYJ8wk.mp4

Linked BBCode
Image

_________________
Image
ImageImage
Image


Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:05 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar
Founder
Founder

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:31 pm
Posts: 94101
Location: Coweta Ok.
Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
Post Re: The Break Room
I tried but for some reason it wont let me embed it. But i got to see it anyway. AWESOME STUFF! :+D :+D

_________________
CLICK HERE TO BUY NEW G.I.JOE FIGURES!
Image
ImageImage
Image


Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:42 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:03 pm
Posts: 9619
Faction: Cobra Contractor
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: CLASSIFIED
Aliases: YTJ (more acronym than alias)
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-Intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4
Post Re: The Break Room
⚡ Kal-El ⚡ wrote:
I tried but for some reason it wont let me embed it. But i got to see it anyway. AWESOME STUFF! :+D :+D


Glad you liked my "Winter" Soldier. He's really "Cool." :+D

Bad Dad jokes there, lol.

_________________
Image
ImageImage
Image


Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:48 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:03 pm
Posts: 9619
Faction: Cobra Contractor
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: CLASSIFIED
Aliases: YTJ (more acronym than alias)
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-Intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4
Post Re: The Break Room
Sneak preview of a pic for Snake-Eyes Saturday... I never got the Exclusive Snake-Eyes, but I think the Uzi that came with the Punisher looks good. It is either the same one or really, really close.

What do you think?

Image

_________________
Image
ImageImage
Image


Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:50 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar
Founder
Founder

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:31 pm
Posts: 94101
Location: Coweta Ok.
Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
Post Re: The Break Room
yorktownjoe wrote:
Sneak preview of a pic for Snake-Eyes Saturday... I never got the Exclusive Snake-Eyes, but I think the Uzi that came with the Punisher looks good. It is either the same one or really, really close.

What do you think?

Image


I think i wish i had that Uzi..lol. Outstanding photo my man.

_________________
CLICK HERE TO BUY NEW G.I.JOE FIGURES!
Image
ImageImage
Image


Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:53 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar
Editoral Moderator
Editoral Moderator

Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:03 pm
Posts: 9619
Faction: Cobra Contractor
Code Name: YorktownJoe
File Name: CLASSIFIED
Aliases: YTJ (more acronym than alias)
Primary Military Specialty: Counter-Intelligence
Secondary Military Specialty: Sense o' humor
Grade: O-4
Post Re: The Break Room
Thanks! I bought Punisher and the motorcycle in preparation to pass the bike to Zartan next year.

But he comes with so much stuff!! I should probably do a review of him.

Motorcycle
Punisher figure
Extra beaten up head with bandages and bruises
Baseball bat that might need some paint
Machete that has GREAT paint
Weird Horned berserker helmet
Uzi
Tec-9
Sawed off shotgun with excellent paint

Image

_________________
Image
ImageImage
Image


Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:08 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar
Founder
Founder

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:31 pm
Posts: 94101
Location: Coweta Ok.
Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
Post Re: The Break Room
yorktownjoe wrote:
Thanks! I bought Punisher and the motorcycle in preparation to pass the bike to Zartan next year.

But he comes with so much stuff!! I should probably do a review of him.

Motorcycle
Punisher figure
Extra beaten up head with bandages and bruises
Baseball bat that might need some paint
Machete that has GREAT paint
Weird Horned berserker helmet
Uzi
Tec-9
Sawed off shotgun with excellent paint

Image


I hope as the classified line progresses, Hasbro will kick in for some more gear. But that Punisher is just amazing.

_________________
CLICK HERE TO BUY NEW G.I.JOE FIGURES!
Image
ImageImage
Image


Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:05 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar
Founder
Founder

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:22 pm
Posts: 11518
Faction: Gi Joe
Code Name: Protoxero
File Name: Unknowen
Aliases: Proto. Dr. Proto AFMD
Primary Military Specialty: Ninja, Action Figure Medical Doctor
Secondary Military Specialty: Covert Opps
Grade: 0-4
Post Re: The Break Room
⚡ Kal-El ⚡ wrote:
yorktownjoe wrote:
Thanks! I bought Punisher and the motorcycle in preparation to pass the bike to Zartan next year.

But he comes with so much stuff!! I should probably do a review of him.

Motorcycle
Punisher figure
Extra beaten up head with bandages and bruises
Baseball bat that might need some paint
Machete that has GREAT paint
Weird Horned berserker helmet
Uzi
Tec-9
Sawed off shotgun with excellent paint

Image


I hope as the classified line progresses, Hasbro will kick in for some more gear. But that Punisher is just amazing.


Classified joe better gear is on everyone's Christmas list that I know... :+D ;)

_________________
Image
ImageImage
Image


Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:13 pm
Profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 18602 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1810, 1811, 1812, 1813, 1814, 1815, 1816 ... 1861  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group Color scheme created with Colorize It.
Designed by ST Software.