SerpentorsLair.info - View topic - Castle Grayskull Returns to Store Shelves This SPRING!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Castle Grayskull Returns to Store Shelves This SPRING! 
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
 Castle Grayskull Returns to Store Shelves This SPRING!
If you have enjoyed walking down the toy aisle at your local Walmart and seeing all of the 'retro' He-Man and MOTU figures on the shelf. Get ready to be even more excited. With the early success of the new MOTU line, Mattel has decided to release an all new 'Castle Grayskull' playset this spring. And, as an added bonus, Castle Grayskull will include an exclusive 'Sorceress' action figure. In fact you can already find it listed on the Walmart website. You can pre-order one for yourself for $75! Check out the photos below and let us know if you will be picking one up for yourself!

Castle Grayskull: It’s the mighty Eternia fortress of mystery and power for He-Man and his foes! This diorama-style Castle Grayskull playset offers countless hours of creative action and adventurous fun for MOTU fans. Large-scale playset opens to reveal a four-room interior - great for storytelling play and display. Includes lots of MOTU themed accessories for maximum customization! Includes real working elevator and trap door that fans of the original are sure to love. Set also comes with a special edition Sorceress figure and can display all other Origins 5.5-inch figures (sold separately). Masters of the Universe fans will have a blast playing out MOTU scenes and inventing their own action stories in the famous structure known as the center of the battle between good and evil. By the power of Grayskull! Colors and decorations may vary.

Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:46 am
Profile Send private message
Founder
Founder

Faction: Gi Joe
Code Name: Protoxero
File Name: Unknowen
Aliases: Proto
Primary Military Specialty: Ninja
Secondary Military Specialty: Covert Opps
Grade: 0-4
Post Re: Castle Grayskull Returns to Store Shelves This SPRING!
I really think I want this now for finding a home for it is a different story. I had the original as a kid, I even had the great slime pit, now they should remake that so I can relive getting the silme in the carpet. Lol

Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:58 am
Founder
Founder

Faction: Justice League
Code Name: Man of Steel
Post Re: Castle Grayskull Returns to Store Shelves This SPRING!
protoxero wrote:
I really think I want this now for finding a home for it is a different story. I had the original as a kid, I even had the great slime pit, now they should remake that so I can relive getting the silme in the carpet. Lol

I just hope this is not the only way to get Sorceress, hopefully she gets a carded figure.

Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]